Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

In the morning, a f

#1 von ylq , 21.04.2020 09:47

In the morning, a few beams of sunlight entered the small auditorium, and a group of students stood in front of them. They were uneven in height, and some had a few beards sporadically appearing on the face and jaw Newport Cigarettes, which appeared mature and thick; Round face, big eyes Marlboro Gold, all show a naive and naive character. I can't believe that they have lost their right to hear or speak. The silent auditorium, as we took the stage, burst into applause. This applause passed into our ears, it was a feeling of happiness. So ... what about them? I ca n��t imagine that the applause is a life meaning for them. In a world of silence, what is the use even if there is no big applause? What, just made a series of actions to the students below, they sounded "amount". I know that in order to exercise their ability to speak, they also want to make a sound during the performance of sign language-but the sound has been stuffed in the ground, and he refused to come out. They are eager to speak and communicate with people like normal people, but it is because of congenital or acquired reasons that they cannot open the conveyor belt of the soul. After a while, the bell rang and the downstairs was silent. If it was in our school, it would have been a mess below, but it didn't happen here! After thinking so much, I forgot that we are here to send love. Standing in front of me was a beautiful girl, with an unusual temperament between her eyebrows, her mouth slightly raised, and a quiet, shy expression converging on her face. She was tall and slender, and a pony tail fell straight behind her, like a curtain of waterfall hanging from the sky. Why is such a good girl treated so unfairly by God! Because of the fate of fate, the lark has lost a beautiful singing voice! Why should we go now, when we wave goodbye I saw that the group of students raised two thumbs up in unison, shaking up and down, and screaming "Thank you" vaguely in their mouths. We left with their backs behind, leaving only memories, until the moment we stepped out of the door, we were still surrounded by this vision, surrounded by no longer pain and inferiority, but a group of lively and happy children . In fact, they did not make a mistake, and God did not make a mistake. The only fault was whether there was a spirit of perseverance! The beggars at the street, whether they were strong in limbs or physically disabled, did not insist on their goals. After that, or perseverance and giving up completely, so it is reduced to this field! However, as long as you have a goal and work hard, you may one day reach the ideal state. Do n��t think it ��s impossible, there are many such people: Helen Keller, who is blind, has also written the world ��s masterpieces; Beethoven Wholesale Cigarettes, who has lost his hearing, also has a wonderful interpretation of his life? We should also thank the disabled life, because it promotes our growth because of it. It is because of them that the world is full of love and tolerance. The world is wonderful because of life. Let us join hands to care about these disabled people. These are The Bailing Bird sings the praises of life again, and lets these goshawks soar in the clear blue sky again.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

s from the teacher's mout
When the last rays of

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz