Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

s from the teacher's mout

#1 von ylq , 22.05.2020 08:37

How many ambitions are growing and how many bloody storms have been set off; how many sacrifices of heroic strategists have brought us peace today; how many contributions from people with lofty ideals have created today's glory! The past calendar is in sight. In the history class, when the teacher talked about the anti-Japanese story and broadcast the pictures of the Nanjing Massacre, I saw the resentment of each face; I heard a piece of sighing after another; I felt the students Hate in my heart. At this time, we are in peace. When the teacher talks about wars one after another, the signing of treaties one after another, the powers of the powers, and China has no resistance, we ca n��t wait to go back and devote ourselves to China. When the teacher talks about the successful strategy and policies of a leader, our people and our heroes are all happy to win. At this time, we are still in peace. At first, no country has hot weapons. Once there is a spark and a war occurs, no country will tolerate it, so that other countries can take advantage of it. Of course, large-scale wars will not happen, but small frictions between countries are definitely not less. Just like, Japan is holding on to our Diaoyu Islands, letting go of competition with emerging countries, the Chinese embassy in the United States is set on fire ... A series of frictions are enough for us to have a headache. From these frictions, it can be seen that other countries ��peeping at our country is not increasing, and every little action is making us helpless. Now we are in peace. In the era when there was no smoke, our development in China could be described as swift and swift, the international status has improved, the GDP is ranked second in the world, and the country is strong. This is also because there is no war, the leadership of national leaders Only with the wisdom of the people, the growth of talents, the efforts of the masses, and the support and help of the party and government Online Cigarettes, have we achieved such brilliant achievements. At first, people's thoughts were feudal, backward, and not contemporary. Nowadays, other countries see us in China every day, every year's progress hopes to reach an agreement with us on friendly exchanges Wholesale Cigarettes. In my opinion, friendly exchanges are actually a complementary relationship between interests and interests. What's more, the benefit of the word comes first, only friends forever, no enemies forever. Despite the continuous shootings in the United States, there are also many murders by Tibetan independence elements in China. Sometimes I think that the reason for this kind of thing to happen is that their thinking is already a peaceful world, so why destroy it? Why do we need to be independent? Is there a psychological problem? I do n��t know, but I know that if each of them can understand, work together for the country and create a better tomorrow together, the country will definitely take it to the next level. But it is simple to say, it is really difficult to do! Thoughts drifted back. "Sorrow and anger turned into motivation" At this time, I heard a lot of words from the teacher's mouth after each exam; every time I watched the news, I could not make much waves in my heart. It ��s just news, and what I care about is the moment when the transcript comes out after the test. After all, am I still a student? Do not! I just look at it all in different identities; peace! Are we not peaceful now? If those who are blinded by interests lose their lives Cheap Cigarettes, I wonder if there are huge profits in the profits! Of course, exclude people who only benefit but not life. After all, if everyone is more tolerant, the world will be more peaceful. Please consider that peace is at hand.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

ylq  
ylq

xplain it. A bit more mellow
In the morning, a f

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz