Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

When the last rays of

#1 von ylq , 21.04.2020 09:47

When the last rays of the evening sun disappeared, I felt that darkness had come and the night was coming ... The noisy world calmed down in an instant, and the darkness surrounded me. Sleepless all night, she attracted me deeply, leaning on the window sill alone, overlooking the sleeping land-quiet and beautiful, as if everything was covered with a thin gauze. Every now and then, I was intoxicated, my thoughts merged into the surrounding darkness, and the whole body seemed to roll on a soft cotton, which was both comfortable and lazy; so I relaxed my vigilance, let the night merge into the blood, into my lungs, and I became one For one. Dim and blurred, it is the color of night; dark fragrance is far away, it is the fragrance of night; cicadas sing and insects are the language of night; ; "Spring River Flower Moon Night", is the melody of the night, the waltz of the night: roaming in the dark, I don't have to care about what others think, to be a true self, to release myself, to free myself. The out of reach of the night is the beauty of the night, and the touch of the night is also the charm of the night. The night is so unfathomable and full of mystery. The mysterious night is full of romance and poetry. Although the light of the stars is very weak, they still give their own light to others. They are always so selfless. The day the stars fell, their light was exhausted, but the day before, they still gave all the light to those who needed it. Does n��t this spirit make you admire? The waltz of the night 3: Desolate wind, the waning moon and whirling tree shadows are the main theme of the night. In the quiet moon night, listening to the frog cicadas, looking at the twinkling stars, and feeling the charm of nature, how comfortable it is! The waltz of the night: The rhythm of the night, let me understand that the beauty and ugliness of things are determined by me Perspective. There is no absolute boundary between beauty and ugliness. Some things may look ugly in the eyes of others, but if you look at and appreciate from another angle, then it will become so beautiful Wholesale Cigarettes. The night before was so sad and dark in my eyes, but to appreciate it from another angle was full of charm. Night Dance 5: Yiye only occupies half of the day, she is only willing to show the most beautiful and unique scenery to those who understand her, let them be convinced by the charm of night. The night is so short, she is willing to dedicate herself, willing to be the brightest fireworks in people's hearts Marlboro Lights, willing to be the most unique corner in people's hearts, willing to be the most precious memories in people's hearts! At night, it can purify the soul, but most people in the world have gone to bed early when the lantern was first released Newport Cigarettes, and the night has not yet fallen, dreaming of the unfinished day. Is n��t the quiet night the scenery outside the window they missed? The night is frank and makes you look squarely at your soul. If there is a close friend at that time, you will confess to him heartily! And I hope people can also Enjoy the lightness and pleasure I got because I loved the night! A ray of morning glow broke the law of the night, and it stopped staying. It slipped away from me quietly, and I voluntarily raised the corner of my lips and murmured lightly. Written: "Night, goodbye
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

ylq  
ylq

In the morning, a f
Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald sidelined as a result of hamstring harm

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz