Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

ddd You get out of the way when he needs to,

#1 von cx888 , 11.08.2019 12:15

The $500,000 E. P. Taylor Stakes Presented by HPIBet looks like a terrific betting opportunity if you landed on a longshot, but I found it difficult to look past probable favorite Best In The World when analyzing the field of 13 fillies and mares.The field for Sundays race at Woodbine includes six European shippers who will be making their first start in North America, and I needed to do a minor film study session just to acquaint myself with a few of the international invaders.Of the six, Best In The World (#3) looked like a standout to me for a couple of reasons. First, Irish trainer Aidan OBrien is having a terrific year -- even by his incredibly lofty standards -- with 20 Group/Grade 1 wins, just five shy of the late Bobby Frankels record of 25. He swept the top three places in the Qatar Prix de lArc de Triomphe on Oct. 2, which was a truly remarkable accomplishment in Europes premier middle-distance race.Arc de Triomphe winner Found is a full sister (same dam [mother], same sire [father]) to Best In The World, who enters the E. P. Taylor off back-to-back strong performances. She won the Group 3 Give Thanks Stakes on Aug. 2 and most recently finished second by a half-length in the Group 2 Moyglare Jewels Blandford Stakes.Best In The World beat a couple of pretty nice fillies in the Give Thanks Stakes and has arguably the best jockey in the world in Ryan Moore for this race.Im putting my money on the OBrien-Moore combination sending out a rapidly improving 3-year-old filly with a massive pedigree, and I feel pretty confident about it. Im not so sure, however, well get a fair price. Id be happy with 7-2 or better, but my hunch is that wont happen and Ill prepare to have to get creative.Of the other shippers, my favorite is trainer John Gosdens Swiss Range (#1). Another 3-year-old, she looked potentially special when winning back-to-back races in the spring but was not quite good enough in the French Oaks and Group 1 Qatar Nassau Stakes. Clearly, Gosden believed in Swiss Range if he sent her out against such elite competition, so Im confident shes got the talent and its a matter of finding the right spot. A four-time Breeders Cup winner, Gosden has a nice track record in that regard.Of the other European shippers, Bobby Flays Banzari (#6) and Aim to Please (#10) looked the most dangerous. Ill use them underneath in a trifecta.Of the North American-based runners, I really like the potential combination of value and current form from Suffused (#4). Trained by Hall of Famer Bill Mott, shes won two of her last three, with the other race a runner-up finish by a head. Its a step up in class, but I think shes ready and should be a nice price.Rainha Da Bateria (#5) is also in good form and comes into the E. P. Taylor off an impressive win on the Woodbine turf in the Grade 2 Canadian Stakes, and I think Guapaza (#11) should bounce back from a sixth-place finish in her most recent start and run a big one. Ill use both for my trifecta play as well.Strategy A$20 win on Best In The World (#3) ($20)Strategy B$10 exacta 3 with 1,4 ($20)Strategy C$1 trifecta 3 with 1,4 with 1,4,5,6,10,11 ($10) $1 trifecta 3 with 1,4,5,6,10,11 with 1,4 ($10)For more stories like this check out Americas Best Racing. Tarik Cohen Bears Jersey . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. William Perry Youth Jersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-akiem-hicks-bears-jersey/ . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Walter Payton Womens Jersey . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Riley Ridley Womens Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. MARINA BAY, Singapore -- Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has accused Haas driver Esteban Gutierrez of interfering with the battle for the lead at the Singapore Grand Prix by not paying attention to blue flags.Daniel Ricciardo was closing on leader Nico Rosberg towards the end of the race when they come up to lap the battle between Felipe Massa and Gutierrez. The Haas driver has developed a reputation for ignoring blue flag this season, and Wolff said he was in the way again in Singapore.We ran into a little bit of a traffic situation with Felipe and Gutierrez, who were fighting for position, Wolff explained. Gutierrez at least makes it the same for everybody, he doesnt care who is trying to overtake!But honestly, I want to say there is a fight for the race win going on between two guys fighting for every tenth and one guy cruising around interfering with the race and its always the same guy.So I think [team manager] Ron [Meadows] was shouting to [race director] Charlie [Whiting] and Felipe went out of the way and Esteban was just cruising out there and enjoying the gap he was making to Felipe.But Haas team boss Guenther Steiner defended his driver, saying Guiterrez has become an easy figure to blame.I think hes a little bit of a punching ball at the moment, Esteban, because I think he was pretty good today and he was racing Massa, why should he get out of the way? Steiner said.dddddddddddd You get out of the way when he needs to, but I think he was very fair today, I must admit. I dont see a problem with what he did, its easy to say when youre as dominant as Mercedes is, so I would take that comment as a Toto comment.Lewis Hamilton made a well-documented hand gesture at Gutierrez when he felt he had been held up by the Mexican at the Hungarian Grand Prix and Steiner believes that has earned his driver an unfair reputation.I think it all started with Lewis giving him the finger, Steiner said. It all started with that one, so I dont think thats a correct gesture from a Mercedes driver. So I think it all started with that.They [race control] didnt have to call us twice, we got out of the way, we got as quickly out of the way as Massa. I would leave it there, Im not going into any more. Totos got his opinion, we have got our opinion, we didnt get a fine, the FIA didnt complain so if he has got a problem he needs to go and see the stewards. ' ' '

cx888  
cx888

st Indies Women took an unassailable 2-0 lead in the thr
raun, Chris Carter, Hernan Perez and sw

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz