Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has miss

#1 von cx888 , 27.07.2019 09:39

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The "Honey Badger" is about to get his first NFL start. Arizona coach Bruce Arians said Tuesday that rookie Tyrann Mathieu will start at free safety in place of injured Rashad Johnson when the Cardinals play the Dallas Cowboys on Saturday. Mathieu has been a sensation in training camp as he looks to make a comeback after being booted from the LSU team for marijuana use and sitting out football altogether last season. In his NFL debut in Arizonas 17-0 victory at Green Bay last week, Mathieu had a 12-yard sack, a tackle for loss, a pass defended, two special teams tackles and a 24-yard punt return. Johnson has a mild ankle and knee sprain, injuries that occurred when he broke up a pass late in practice on Monday. "Well be cautious with him," Arians said. "Hes having such a great camp." Mathieu said is among those who has "shown me the ropes" about playing safety and he wishes him a speedy recovery. When Johnson returns, Mathieu still figures prominently in Arizonas defence in the nickel and dime packages. Hes just making too many plays, knocking balls loose and picking off passes, in practice to not have him on the field. Arians has noted that the entire Cardinals squad has taken Mathieu under its wing. The coach called the 5-foot-9 player "a lovable kid" who has been "making plays all over the field." Mathieu, a Heisman Trophy finalist in 2011, was kicked off LSUs team before the start of last season for failed drug tests. His image and presumably his NFL future took another hit a few weeks later when he and three former teammates were arrested on marijuana charges after police officers found 10 bags of pot and drug paraphernalia in his Baton Rouge apartment. When he appeared at his introductory news conference with the Cardinals, Mathieu said he wanted to abandon his nickname of "Honey Badger" because of all the problems associated with his time at LSU. But hes found that fans still love it, shouting it out to him at practice. Now Mathieu is starting in the second preseason game after missing an entire season of football. "I couldnt fathom it," he said. "It probably was a longshot, but Im just putting in hard work, man, and I guess everythings starting to come together for me." Mathieu said his teammates are telling him to just do his job. "For the most part everybodys just telling me to play my role (and) everythings going to come to me," he said. "Dont get caught up in the media and all the hype thats going on right now, just go out there and keep doing what youre doing." When Arizona drafted Mathieu in the third round, it was considered a big risk for the team. From the start, he said, the Cardinals fans showed their support. Asked what theyve said to him, Mathieu said, "Good luck, I hope you stay clean, I hope you stay healthy, I hope you come here and make plays like you did at LSU." That support has only grown through the first few weeks of training camp, not only locally but around the country. "I think a lot of people kind of jumped back on the bandwagon, so to say," he said, "on twitter, everywhere, everybodys starting to root for me again, which is definitely encouraging." Hines Ward Womens Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Lynn Swann Youth Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Rod-Woodson-Elite-Jersey/ . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Terry Bradshaw Womens Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Franco Harris Youth Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.TAMPA, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed running back Peyton Hillis to a one-year contract. Hillis is a sixth-year pro who finished sixth in the NFL in total yards from scrimmage in 2010, when he became the first player in Cleveland Browns history to rush for 1,000 yards, catch 50 passes and score at least 10 touchdowns in a season. The 27-yyear-old Hillis appeared in 65 career games, rushing for 2,470 yards and scoring 21 TDs on the ground.dddddddddddd He has 111 career receptions for 867 yards and three touchdowns. Last year Hillis played for Kansas City Chiefs, rushing for 309 yards and 1 TD. To make room on the roster Tuesday, the Bucs waived running back Matt Brown. ' ' '

cx888  
cx888

ear later. "(What) I remember most about my husband was his sense of humour, his one-liners. He was famous for his one-liners,"
t) - North Melbourne (MCG), West Coast (DS

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz