Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

espondeed to take the lead at 24-2

#1 von cx888 , 27.07.2019 09:38

Kimi Raikkonen called his Austrian Grand Prix podium a big gift and admitted to mixed feelings after another race which saw Ferrari fail to live up to expectations.Raikkonen crossed the line third after a last-lap collision between the Mercedes drivers forced Nico Rosberg to crawl around the circuit with a damaged front wing. It had looked like Ferrari had let the race slip away from the Finn in the first round of pit stops, stopping late and losing track position to both Red Bull drivers when he had been keeping pace with race leader Lewis Hamilton.Asked if it was a frustrating race, he said: Not really. I mean yes, its better to be on the podium and its better than fourth place. That was a big gift for us but well take it with no complaints. We had pretty good speed at the beginning, I was saving tyres a bit and pushing, we were catching then losing time to Mercedes -- it went like that for a while, it was pretty close.Raikkonen refused to criticise Ferraris strategy, saying he and the team did not expect to struggle to pass Daniel Ricciardo. By the time he did dispatch the Australian he did not have enough laps to catch Max Verstappen in the other Red Bull, something he felt he could have done were it not for yellow flags in the DRS zone on the final lap.?Once we made a pit stop I found myself in fifth position. It was a bit hard after that, obviously the safety cars and stuff, but the biggest issue was probably with the first Red Bull, trying to get past him.We had good speed but it was so difficult to get close enough and when I did get closer I couldnt find the traction to challenge him. Then luckily on one lap I managed to get a jump on him, then the speed was good and I kind of ran out of the laps.Without the yellow flags we could have got Max, but thats how it goes. He got second, I got third. Disappointed but better than nothing, weve got some points back on Rosberg, so that helps.Asked whether it had always been the plan to do a one stop, he said: I think the plan this morning was one stop, the first plan, but then the plan changed because you never know how the conditions are. The conditions from yesterday or Friday have changed a lot.You have to change it, you have many different plans. It was quite easy [to make the call], my tyres were in good shape still and I was fast but we ran out of laps. The yellow flags didnt help in the end, but thats part of racing. NFL Jerseys China . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.jerseysnhlfromchina.us/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Wholesale Jerseys . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. OXFORD, Miss. -- Ole Miss volleyball captured a big victory over Tennessee in front of a big crowd on Kids Day at the Pavilion at Ole Miss. The Rebels took their first shutout victory of conference play (25-19, 25-23, 26-24), while junior Kate Gibson broke the single season kills record.Ole Miss broke a single match attendance record with 3,775 and it also marked the largest crowd ever to attend a volleyball match in the state of Mississippi.The Rebels went point for point early in set one against the Vols, but pushed to separate the score two different times by seven points, once at 17-10 and then again at 21-14. Junior outside hitter Kate Gibson notched four kills on a .400 hitting percentage. As a team, Ole Miss hit .273 with a 64 percent sideout percentage on a 25-19 victory.Ole Miss mirrored the first set as they came out in the second to lead Tennessee by five at two different points, once at 7-2 and then again at 15-10. The Rebels got their two middles involved to keep the score separated as junior Taylor Alexander and freshman Nayo Warnell averaged a .587 hitting percentage. Gibson used this set to break the schools single season record in kills, now with 376. The Vols were able to fight their way back in it, but the Rebels took the set 25-23 with a .359 hitting percentage.After the break, both teams came out again to battle point for point in the third set as the score stayed tied up until Ole Miss pushed to be the first to separate by two at 18-16. Tennessee then respondeed to take the lead at 24-20 on a .dddddddddddd.244 hitting percentage to Ole Miss .319 clip. Alexander and Gibson responded for the Rebels with kills to tie the score at 24-24 and bring momentum to the team as they won their first shutout match in SEC play 26-24.Quick Hits? Rebels improved to 15-11 overall and 4-9 in the SEC, while Tennessee fell to 15-11 overall and 5-8 in SEC play.? Ole Miss set a single match attendance record with 3,775. It also marks the largest crowd ever to attend a volleyball match in the state of Mississippi.? The Rebels finished with a .319 hitting percentage, their highest in conference play, while Tennessee finished at .268.? Junior outside hitter Kate Gibson broke the single season record with 376 total kills to date.? Gibson tallied three services aces, tying her career high for the third time.? Junior outside hitter Lexi Thompson notched her 17th double-double of the season with 16 kills and 10 digs. This marks the 21st match of the season for Thompson to have double-digit kills.? Gibson notched 16 kills and 13 digs marking her 13th double-double of the season. Gibson has recorded double-digit kills in all matches but two this season.? Senior setter Aubrey Edie finished with 41 assists and 13 digs for her 10th double-double of the season.Up Next Ole Miss will face Kentucky Sunday at 1:30 p.m. at The Pavilion at Ole Miss. ' ' '

cx888  
cx888

ing the third quarter. He was later diagnosed at Co
The greens were just too slick, the pin placements

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz