Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

belief, any purpose. I do think, however, after internationals you have to give a bit of leeway. Sir

#1 von cx888 , 17.07.2019 07:15

NEWTON, Iowa -- Every year, Team Penske arrives in Iowa with a host of championship-contending drivers and leaves without a win.The 10th edition of the IndyCar race at Iowa Speedway could be Penskes best shot at breaking through.The grueling demands of Iowas 0.875-mile bull ring typically rewards the most skilled drivers. Penske has plenty of those, as Simon Pagenaud, Helio Castroneves and Will Power entered the weekend first, second and third in the point standings.Pagenaud will start Sundays race from the pole, followed by Josef Newgarden, Castroneves, Max Chilton and Charlie Kimball.Still, Penske has lagged far behind Andretti Autosport, winner of the last six races and seven of nine overall on IndyCars shortest track.Weve been close many times, said Castroneves, winless in Iowa despite two poles and five starts on the front row. The good news is Team Penske is one, two, three, and thats our goal to keep going all the way to the end of the season. But we have a big test here.Andretti could use another strong showing in Iowa to push at least one of its drivers into championship contention.Indianapolis 500 winner Alexander Rossi leads the way for the team in 10th, just one point ahead of teammate Ryan Hunter-Reay.Hunter-Reay has won the last two races in Iowa. Last seasons victory helped turn a miserable season into a decent one as Hunter-Reay went on to win at Pocono and finish sixth in the standings.Hunter-Reay has also finished in the top four in each of his last two races.But replicating his previous success here might be tough.Hunter-Reay had a miserable qualifying session and will start 20th out of 22 cars. Although no driver has ever won from the pole in Iowa, no one has taken first after starting from so far behind either.It doesnt really change my mentality at all. Every year I have to come back and work just as hard to get it done. Seems like it gets harder and harder every year, actually, Hunter-Reay said.Perhaps Sunday will provide Newgarden an opportunity to thrust himself into the championship conversation. Newgarden took second behind Hunter-Reay in 2014 and 2015, and hell start on the front row at Iowa for the first time all season.Yeah, its always tough. I mean, when you qualify second you think `Ah! Its just really hard to qualify second. You almost wish you qualified fifth or something. That sounds really stupid, but its always tough; we needed that last little bit, Newgarden said. But its nothing to complain about. I think we have fast cars.Should Penske fail to win yet again in Iowa this weekend, it can take solace in the fact its drivers will get at least two more chances here.Iowa Speedway announced Saturday that it has extended its agreement with IndyCar through 2018. John Elway Jersey . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Tom Jackson Womens Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Demarcus-Ware-Jersey/ . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Royce Freeman Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Courtland Sutton Youth Jersey . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft.Gary Neville says Jose Mourinho and his Manchester United side will be gutted after conceding a late equaliser against Arsenal. Olivier Girouds late leveller cancelled out Juan Matas second-half opener and was Arsenals only effort on target at Old Trafford. Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal Sky Sports pundit Neville says Arsenal will be the happier of the two sides, but admits he did not feel like he was watching potential champions on Saturday. Olivier Giroud heads past David De Gea to equalise for Arsenal Jose Mourinho and his team will be gutted, Neville said on the Gary Neville Podcast. Weve been in football a long time to know the result is everything. Although there will be a mood in the Manchester United dressing room that they deserved to win, it counts for nothing.They are drawing and dropping points in games you would say they should have won. If you look at the table, three or four points makes a big difference psychologically. Its not a bad day for United, but its a disappointing day for the way it has finished. Gary Neville Podcast Listen to Gary Nevilles Manchester United v Arsenal verdict here It was a really poor performance from Arsenal, but theyve come away and got a point. In my playing days, we would have absolutely been delighted with a point away at a big club, especially being 1-0 down with a few minutes to go. Youd be thinking: Thats what wins titles. Thats the sort of language wed be using in the dressing room after.I didnt get the impression or feeling today that I was watching the champions. It can change, we know it can change, but when I think of the performance of Chelsea against United, or even Liverpool away at Chelsea, or Tottenham against City, or City against United, there was far more intensity and quality in those games.dddddddddddd Juan Mata celebrates scoring the opening goal of the game Arsenal are unbeaten since the opening day, and that is some doing, and they are resilient in a sense that they fight their way back to second or third, can they finally make that jump?I didnt get the feeling watching Arsenal on Saturday that we were watching a team that would go on and win the league, but thats just me in this moment. Man Utd-Arsenal talking points Five talking points from Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Arsenal at Old Trafford. Youd have to question Arsenal today for 85 minutes, they didnt show any belief, any purpose. I do think, however, after internationals you have to give a bit of leeway. Sir Alex used to say we would come back with our head full of mince, travelling from different places. Its not easy.Mata put in another decent showing for United, and Neville believes he performed the better of the three attacking players alongside Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial.Although Mourinho sold Mata to United while at Chelsea back in 2014, Neville says there seems to be an improved chemistry between the pair at Old Trafford. Jose Mourinho shows his frustration during the game He does score goals, and he does create moments in games. I myself questioned whether he fits the profile of a Manchester United wide player, because thats where he is playing, even if I know he ends up drifting in, Neville added.But with the size of the pitch here, the ability to counter attack and have wing play has always been Manchester Uniteds way, so you wondered where he would fit in.I have to say thats been one of the surprises out of the first few months in Jose Mourinhos reign. When Mata came off there was a little hug with Mourinho, there seemed to be a level of respect that was not always there when he was at Chelsea, when Mata was ultimately sold.Hes adapted well, hes played well, and hes always had a good attitude, hes a top player. At the moment hes doing very well. He was the better of the front three on Saturday. Also See: Match report As it happened Man Utd-Arsenal talking points Jose: Utd are unluckiest team ' ' '

cx888  
cx888

r starts since June 24, the right-ha
on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz