Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

nd unclear heart. Always compare

#1 von ylq , 08.01.2020 02:34

A colleague asked me: why did n��t I work at a branch office or a friend asked me: why do n��t I drive to work and I smile and answer that it ��s not for me. In the morning, I rode my bike all the way, sucking the fresh air, facing the bright sunshine, admiring the pleasant scenery, and still inspiring my writing. My mood was soothing. This not only avoids the trouble of traffic jams, but also saves the pain of traveling between the two places. At night, stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city and avoid the worldly fame. Keep the study alone until late at night. A rush of positive energy slowly flowed into my blood and dipped into my bone marrow. At this moment, I feel that I am the happiest. Don't worry about bad words in the dinner, let alone worry about your ability to drink. In fact, life is like boiling water Marlboro Gold, whether it is hot or cold, as long as the temperature is suitable; life is taste, whether it is sweet or bitter, as long as the taste is suitable. Life is a melody, no matter how fast it is, as long as it is suitable for hearing. Life is the season, regardless of spring, summer, autumn and winter, as long as it suits the mood. It does n��t matter if you do n��t want to be lonely, or if you want to be lonely, life, as long as it suits you, is happiness. A small part of life's suffering stems from survival, and most of it comes from engaging in unsuitable things. Even eating should be suitable, some smart people only eat half full and stop eating, and unite health. There are also some people who are unrealistic and reckless, and are wicked when they eat, and they cannot swallow until they eat. There are no choices, and finally the body is covered. There are many things in life that are enough to bring us down Newport Cigarettes, but what really takes us down is our own mentality. Life is short, don't put a yoke on yourself, don't embarrass yourself. The world is big, and individuals are small. There is no need to do everything perfectly, there is no regret, and there is no need to compare with others in terms of food, clothing, and housing. Yu Juan, a teacher who died of cancer at Fudan University, wrote in his diary during his lifetime: At the threshold of life and death, you will find that any overtime work (long-term staying up late is equal to chronic suicide) puts too much pressure on you, the need to buy a house and a car These are all clouds. If you have the time, spend time with your child, buy the shoes for your parents, do n��t try to change big houses, luxury cars, and be with your loved ones. The snail homes are also warm, and you can ride bicycles. happy. How many people are walking but stuck in place, how many people are smiling but full of tears. Everything in life will not be long-lasting until it is to the extreme. I often warn myself that it can be imperfect, but it must be true; it can be not rich, but it must be happy. If you ca n��t think of it Wholesale Cigarettes, do n��t want it. If you do n��t get it, do n��t. In life, why bear too much burden, want to open, see open, let go. Such a life often disturbs us and makes us feel uneasy. Actually, it is not other people's lives or other people's words, but our own lack of concentration and unclear heart. Always compare others, cause confusion and confusion to their own thinking, and even make themselves restless. If you don't envy the lives of others or the glory of others, you will focus on your goals and live in your own world. Rather than imitating the most wonderful others, it is better to be the most authentic one, take the path you choose, and do your own thing. Not persevering in things, not in mind, simple and natural, and go wherever you want. Give yourself a light heart, give yourself a sense of tranquility. Use self-confidence to strengthen your choices; use a calm mind to manage your own life and complete your own business.

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

ylq  
ylq

/www.thebillslockerroom.com/
setbacks, and hardships, don't forget th

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz