Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

es soon. He is being treated with ice and medication

#1 von cx888 , 02.09.2019 06:55

CLEVELAND -- Boston Red Sox All-Star knuckleballer Steven Wright has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right shoulder, an injury sustained while diving into second base as a pinch runner at Dodger Stadium on Aug. 7.The move was retroactive to Aug. 8.Boston also placed first baseman Hanley Ramirez on the bereavement list. He is expected to be away from the team for three days.Reliever Roenis Elias was optioned to Pawtucket, and right-handers Heath Hembree and infielders Marco Hernandez and Deven Marrero were recalled from the Triple-A farm team.Boston announced the roster changes before Mondays game at Cleveland, a makeup of an April 7 game postponed because of snow and cold.Mark Fayne Oilers Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Esa Tikkanen Jersey . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Jesse Puljujarvi Oilers Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Kris Russell Oilers Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants are giving wide receiver Victor Cruzs bruised left heel a little extra medical attention. The teams leading receiver the past two seasons, Cruz walked to a podium Tuesday using crutches and with his foot in a boot. It raised some immediate concerns about the severity of his injury. "Why does everyone look so sad," Cruz quipped after looking at reporters. The reality is the Giants are just being cautious with the regular-season opener at Dallas less than three weeks away. Cruz did not practice on Tuesday, and it seems unlikely that he will be a target for Eli Manning in the annual bragging rights preseason game at the Jets on Saturday night. He might not even play in the preseason finale against New England on Aug. 29 if Tom Coughlin wants to be very careful. "Its all about just getting better at this point," said Cruz, who recently signed a $43 million contract extension. "I think I have a firm understanding of the offence, and me and Eli have an understanding of how he likes to hit me and things we do out there on the field. So Im not too concerned about it. Obviously Im a guy that loves to practice, loves to be out there. Just a short setback. And a time where - you never want to have one - but if theres a time to have one, its now. So its nnot bad.dddddddddddd" Cruz bruised the heel Sunday night trying to catch a long pass from Manning on the opening series. It was a jump ball type of play, and one of the defenders came down on his foot. It immediately went numb. The Giants have told him his status is day to day, but it looked more week to week with crutches and a boot. The 26-year-old hopes to shed the crutches soon. He is being treated with ice and medication to reduce the swelling. He added he doesnt think the injury will linger all season. "Once the swelling goes down, I think Ill be OK," said Cruz, who grew up in nearby Paterson and created a spot for himself with the Giants catching three touchdowns as a free agent receiver against the Jets in 2010. "I just want to be smart," Cruz added. Cruz didnt think his injury was serious when it happened because he did not hear anything pop. He even stayed on the field for one more play before going to the bench. An MRI showed some blood in the heel. There was no muscle tear and no broken bones, Cruz said, adding he expects to play in the opener. "I do see myself, envision myself out here on the practice field, getting ready for that Cowboys game, getting ready to go down to Texas to play those guys," he said. "Thats what I do envision." ' ' '

cx888  
cx888

t Oakland and did not return.A disruptiv
cap space, and events in the preseason can change the situation. Last season,

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz