Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

h points when trailing 5-3, but then wasted three

#1 von cx888 , 01.09.2019 11:33

The Atlanta Falcons sit in the drivers seat in the NFC South and, with a favorable schedule in the final three weeks, are very much in the mix for a first-round playoff bye.But they need to get healthy ahead of the playoffs.The banged-up Falcons (8-5) kick off their closing stretch Sunday, when the lowly San Francisco 49ers (1-12) visit the Georgia Dome for the final time. This is the last season for the Falcons in the dome, before moving down the block to their new stadium for the 2017 season.Wide receiver Julio Jones, who missed last weeks road win over the Los Angeles Rams with a toe injury, will be out again this week.Atlanta head coach Dan Quinn reclassified Jones injury as a sprained toe. Quinn had initially described the injury as turf toe, which could have lingered much longer than the sprain is expected to.Well get him back here shortly, Quinn said of Jones. When he can explode like he does ... the good news is its not something thats going to be a long-term thing.The 49ers are battling their own injuries, with left tackle Joe Staley (hamstring/doubtful) and receiver Torrey Smith (concussion/out). Staley had started 92 consecutive regular-season games, before missing last weeks loss to the New York Jets. Smith is in the leagues concussion protocol and still needs to be cleared before taking the field again.Even if the 49ers were at full-strength, theyd be hard-pressed to keep up with the Falcons, who boast the leagues most prolific offense, led by quarterback Matt Ryan, an MVP candidate. Ryan has already thrown for more than 4,000 yards with 30 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He threw three touchdowns and no interceptions against the Rams.Matts one of those quarterbacks that transcends any system, San Francisco head coach Chip Kelly told reporters Wednesday. It doesnt matter, I really dont think, what system hes running. Although, the one hes running right now hes very, very successful in. I think he fits very well into what (offensive coordinator) Kyle (Shanahan) is doing. But hes had a couple different coordinators and been successful with whoever was coaching him. Thats just the type of player he is. I think hes an elite quarterback.Despite missing Jones and Sanu, the Falcons put up 42 points in the win over the Rams. The 49ers have scored a total of 47 points in their last three games combined.Quarterback Colin Kaepernick will start Sunday against Atlanta. Kaepernick has completed 54.8 percent of his passes with 11 touchdowns and three interceptions, since taking over as the starter for Blaine Gabbert in Week 6.I think Colin has gotten better each week with us, Kelly said. The more comfortable he gets in our system, the more comfortable we are around him. ... Weve been pleased with Colin.Kaepernick has yet to lead a victory this season, though. Last week, San Francisco jumped out to a 14-0 lead in the first quarter against the Jets, but was held scoreless in the second half and lost their 12th straight game, despite a 193-yard rushing performance from Carlos Hyde.Once again, it comes down to our execution, Kaepernick said. We have to be able to make plays and we didnt make enough in the second half to put points on the board.The Falcons lead the surging Tampa Bay Buccaneers by one game in the NFC South and are within a game of the Seattle Seahawks and Detroit Lions in the battle for the second seed in the NFC.After Sundays game against the 49ers, the Falcons close out the regular season at the Carolina Panthers and at home against the New Orleans Saints. Atlantas three remaining opponents are a combined 11-28.Who were playing and where were playing -- thats kind of irrelevant, so to speak, because you want to just go and battle for it, Quinn said. (Thats) the intent of the players, thats what were set out to do.Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Christian Dvorak Jersey . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. http://www.coyotesteamstoreonline.com/authentic-thomas-steen-coyotes-jersey/ . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Alex Goligoski Coyotes Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nick Schmaltz Coyotes Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play.UMAG, Croatia -- Third-seeded Fabio Fognini saved three match points Saturday before reaching the final of the Croatia Open, beating Gael Monfils of France 6-0, 3-6, 7-6 (3) in a match full of momentum swings and turnarounds. He will play fifth-seeded Tommy Robredo of Spain, who overcame No. 2 Andreas Seppi of Italy 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. Fognini brushed aside Monfils in the first set, losing just 10 points, but then made a number of unforced errors in the second as the Frenchman levelled the match. Fognini then jumped out to a 5-0 lead in the third set before Monfils fought back again. The Frenchman saved two match points when trailing 5-3, but then wasted three of his own at 6-5. Fognini trailed 2-0 in the tiebreaker before recovering to reach his first Croatia Open final and stay on course for a third title in as many weeks after winning in Stuttgart and Hamburg. Fognini now has 13 singles victories in a row. He reached tthe semis in Umag in 2008 and 2011.dddddddddddd "I started really solid at the beginning, but slowed down in the second set," he said. "It will be my third final in a row, I will try to win. I am tired, but mentally I go for the third title." Robredo failed to convert any of his five break points in the second set against Seppi, but broke early in the third to take a 2-1 lead. He clinched the win when a long rally ended with a backhand error by Seppi. "This was tough match, with long rallies," Robredo said. "We actually always play long matches. I am glad that this one went to my side." Robredo reached his second final of the year and has a 3-1 head-to-head record against Fognini by 3-1, winning all matches on clay. "We know each other very good," Robredo said. "He did not lose a match this month, but Ill try my best, go for his weaknesses." ' ' '

cx888  
cx888

for Scotland and matched Stuart Hogg by beating five d
right winger Kyle Okposo told NHL.com. Thats so

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz