Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

eek, depending on the packages the c

#1 von cx888 , 24.08.2019 14:17

The best team in the Western Conference is coming to Madison Square Garden on Thursday night, and its the ... Edmonton Oilers?Thats not a misprint; through the 10 games, the Oilers are 7-2-1 and its not outlandish to think that their game against the 7-3-0 New York Rangers is a potential Stanley Cup Final preview. Sure, each team has 72 games remaining and the calendar just flipped to November, but this is the marquee matchup on the NHL schedule.The Oilers are coming off a 3-2 overtime loss to the Maple Leafs in Toronto on Tuesday night, one that saw budding superstars Connor McDavid and Auston Matthews go head-to-head for the first time. McDavid who entered the game as the NHL leader and points, was held off the scoresheet.He was also the object of Leafs coach Mike Babcocks passive criticism of his usage; Oilers coach Todd McLellan gave McDavid 22:46 of ice time, the second-most minutes hes played this season and an unusually high amount for even an elite forward like McDavid.No, no. If you keep your shifts short and all that, I feel like Im in pretty good shape, McDavid said to ESPN. I feel like I can do that. It is what it is.McDavid played a season-high 23:27 in a season-opening 7-4 win in Calgary and had two goals and an assist. He has been held pointless over the past two games, so Thursday against the Rangers could reveal hes in a slump or show he was due for a breakout game.This is also a homecoming for goaltender Cam Talbot, who was a backup goaltender for the Rangers for two seasons before joining the Oilers last season. He is among the league leaders in goals-against average (2.14) and save percentage (.932) and should get the start Thursday.I feel pretty confident, Talbot said to the Edmonton Journal. Its going to be a good test for us, two good teams, its going to be a battle out there. I have to be ready to bring my A game and give us a chance to win.Theres not much to say about it, Oilers coach Todd McLellan said to the Edmonton Journal. We watch him every night and hes played tremendous. Its not even alarming for us -- thats just how he plays night in and night out.Talbot may have to bring something more than an A game against the Rangers, who lead the league with an average of four goals per game. In their past two matchups against the Tampa Bay Lightning and St. Louis Blues -- two perennially quality teams -- they have scored 11 goals and allowed one.The most encouraging part of that two-game stretch was Henrik Lundqvist making 35 saves in a shutout of the Blues. Lundqvist had a .901 save percentage in October but used one outstanding start to get to .917 and perhaps remind people hes still an elite goaltender.He will need to be sharp again with McDavid and the Oilers -- who are seventh in scoring with 3.10 goals per game -- looking to show they are the real deal in a tough road matchup.Obviously you see (McDavids) highlights every night, Dan Girardi said to the Daily News. Hes making big plays every game. Hes a big-time player. Obviously were going to have to pay special attention to him. But their whole team is playing well right now, which is helping.Superstar Naisten Kengät .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Ultra Boost Kengät . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. http://www.yeezysuomi.com/yeezy-boost-700-v2.html . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Yeezy 500 Kengät . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Yeezy 500 Suomi . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets struggling secondary will likely be without one of its best playmakers.Cornerback Darrelle Revis is doubtful to play against the Pittsburgh Steelers after not practicing all week because of a tweaked hamstring. He will be a game-time decision, but it appears hell sit out, barring major improvement before Sunday.Its a hamstring and Ive had them through the course of my career, Revis said Friday. Its not as severe as past ones Ive had. Its something that gets knotted up and restricts you from running. The only thing I can worry about is trying to get better.Revis was injured last Sunday while covering Paul Richardson late in the third quarter of the Jets 27-17 loss to Seattle and missed most of the fourth quarter.He ran a go-route and I was right there with him, turned and looked for the ball and it pulled, Revis said. It was just one of those freak accidents.The cornerback, who has had his own struggles during a tough start for a pass defense that ranks 26th in the NFL, acknowledged that there has been some consideration about rushing back too soon and risk being sidelined for several weeks.Weve still got a long season, he said. Im trying to be optimistic about it. Well see come Sunday whether or not Im up.Marcus Williams or rookie Juston Burris, a fourth-round draft pick , could move into Revis starting spot opposite Buster Skrine if the seven-time Pro Bowl selection cant play. Darryl Roberts, claimed off waivers from New England before the season, could also be active for the first time.Williams led the Jets last season with six interceptions, and has two this year -- the only INTs New York has so far. Burris, out of North Carolina State, saw extended playing time in the preseason and impressed his teammates.Im very confident in Juston Burris, Revis said. Hes stepped in a few times this year already and hes made some big plays.The secondary isnt the only area of concern this weekend against the Steelers. Wide receiver Eric Decker willl miss his second straight game, as expected, with a partly torn right rotator cuff.dddddddddddd But fellow receiver Quincy Enunwa, who leads the Jets (1-3) with 23 receptions, is questionable after tweaking a knee during practice.That leaves only Brandon Marshall, Jeremy Ross and rookies Robby Anderson and Charone Peake as healthy receivers on the Jets roster. Rookie Jalin Marshall is doubtful with a shoulder injury.Backup tight end Braedon Bowman was also ruled out for the game with a knee injury, which could open the door for Austin Seferian-Jenkins to make his Jets debut. Seferian-Jenkins was claimed off waivers from Tampa Bay , which cut him after a DUI arrest two weeks ago.Coach Todd Bowles said Seferian-Jenkins, who was inactive last week, could play this week, depending on the packages the coaching staff decides to use against the Steelers (3-1).What Ive been asked to do, I feel good about, Seferian-Jenkins said. Theres still stuff Ive got to work out, but from that point, I feel fine. I feel comfortable with what Ive done in practice.Starting right guard Brian Winters has a concussion and will be out against Pittsburgh. Bowles said Brent Qvale and Dakota Dozier have been splitting snaps at the position this week.Qvale, who started at right tackle last week, replaced Winters after he left when he head-butted Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett during a play. Dozier practiced at center and both guard spots throughout training camp and is listed as the primary backup at left guard, where he played the majority of his college career.Coach (Steve) Marshall has done a really good job of making sure all of us guys on the line have the ability to play multiple positions, Dozier said. Whether Im in there at right (guard), left (guard) or center, I feel comfortable at either position.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

cx888  
cx888

eared the end of its third consecutive last-place seas
t its easy just to press that radio button and sa

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! Jetzt kostenlos Anmelden!!! http://bustramunco.xobor.de/anmeldung.php
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz